Get your customer on board.
Fast. Safe. Simple.
HOW do you make your KYC process quick, safe and efficient?
To enable the KYC process in your company, a big amount of data has to be provided safely and quickly.
- Scan media for possible risks in the client and shareholder structure (Adverse Media)
- Identify ownership structures and determine the UBO
- Establish cross-references to shareholders and/or companies with sanction lists
- Make use of the cross-references to shareholders and/or PEP lists from all over the world
KYC - a “must have” in the business world of tomorrow. But WHY?
in many sectors, Know Your Customer (KYC) is one of the standard methods of risk management:
- To identify and verify the profiles of clients, investors, suppliers and others
- To reduce risky activities
- To ensure the adherence of valid sanctions
- Because of stricter penalties for facilitating money laundering and terrorist financing
WHAT does the newly developed tool of KIVU offer to simplify your work?
Athena, our KYC & Risk Intelligence Tool offers:
- The recording and display of the found data
- The configuration and adaptation of this data according to local and international, regulatory and business requirements
- Usage of different data providers like Kompany, OpenCorporates or ComplyAdvantag
- Automatisation of your UBO search
- Provision of company and shareholder information, sanction lists, PEP lists, unwanted media
- Unification of data from different sources
- Data cleansing and spell checking
After submitting your contact data, you will receive a mail containing your license information. Your personal data will only be used for this process.