Get your customer on board.
Fast. Safe. Simple.
HOW do you make your KYC process quick, safe and efficient?
- Scan media for possible risks in the client and shareholder structure (Adverse Media)
- Identify ownership structures and determine the UBO
- Establish cross-references to shareholders and/or companies with sanction lists
- Make use of the cross-references to shareholders and/or PEP lists from all over the world
KYC - a “must have” in the business world of tomorrow. But WHY?
- To identify and verify the profiles of clients, investors, suppliers and others
- To reduce risky activities
- To ensure the adherence of valid sanctions
- Because of stricter penalties for facilitating money laundering and terrorist financing
WHAT does the newly developed tool of KIVU offer to simplify your work?
Athena, our KYC & Risk Intelligence Tool offers:
- The recording and display of the found data
- The configuration and adaptation of this data according to local and international, regulatory and business requirements
- Usage of different data providers like Kompany, OpenCorporates or ComplyAdvantage
- Automatisation of your UBO search
- Provision of company and shareholder information, sanction lists, PEP lists, unwanted media
- Unification of data from different sources
- Data cleansing and spell checking
With Athena you can display complex data structures in their context in interactive graphics with just one click.
After submitting your contact data, you will receive a mail containing your license information. Your personal data will only be used for this process.